Thursday, May 7, 2009

Off to see the Wizard

In the wee hours of my Utah morning, I'm packing my 4 daughters into the Kia and heading West. My neice is getting married in California, and I think it's time for girl time with my 'bounce offspring'. (4 of the 7 wonders). The boys are staying home for some boy time with dad.

It's been a few years since I've been to the motherland. Last time we were there, we had only 4 children. Now we have 7. One of my daughters was born in CA, but moved to Utah when she was a babe in arms. She came to our home at 5yrs old. My youngest daughter is 4, and she's never ever been there. I don't know if she truly understands how far CA really is!

I'm still trying to process the new Cantor/Romney gig. Sounds good to get a working group up. I've heard more than a few GOP's bellyaching about so and so not being invited, or not getting prime speaking spots, etc. In my view, doing nothing won't work. At least they are doing SOMETHING. And, it's a WORKING GROUP, not a preening for president fan club. In order to get our party back on track, we need to stop the in fighting and let those that have brain cells, knock them together to see what sparks fly out.

When I get back, I'll be working full stop on getting new designs up on my stores for the up coming 4th of July gig's. I've some really cool and thought provoking ideas. Here's a question my dad asked me when I lived in England for a few years: "Is there a 4th of July in England?" the answer is, you betcha! It comes between the 3 and the 5th!

Cheers, and have a great weekend. Tell your friends about me, and let me know who you are

Chris
www.cafepress.com/usateaparty2009.com www.usateaparty2009a@yahoo.com
follow me on twitter usateaparty2009

No comments:

Post a Comment